Who is the book for?
“Nobody Tells You…” is the book that all new parents need. It is the book you wish you had read when you first saw those two blue lines on your pregnancy test!
It is the book you want when you are glued to the sofa feeding your baby. It is the one you buy your best friend when she announces her pregnancy. It is the book she refers to time and time again as her pregnancy progresses and as she brings her baby home for the first time. It’s the book that her partner, to his surprise, enjoys reading and recommends to his friends.
It’s the book that you can rely upon to let you know about all the things that “Nobody Tells You.”
Why Do You Need The Book?
“Women and their partners who are not well prepared for their birth or for the postnatal period can find it incredibly tough, mentally and practically. It is so important to have realistic expectations so that the physical and emotional changes that so often go hand in hand with parenthood do not feel like a nasty shock. We are passionate about providing honest, reliable and evidence-based information for pregnancy, birth and what comes after.” Becca Maberly
What’s in the book?
- 100 stories and photos from real mums and dads.
- Covering every subject from getting pregnant to going back to work, and everything in between.
- Each story is accompanied by a passage from an expert offering practical advice and reassurance.
- No scaremongering and no sugar coating, just practical and expert advice delivered with positivity and good dose of humour!
- Published in December 2019.
Buy now for ONLY
– Includes UK Royal Mail Postage
– World wide delivery available